xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Becoming A Mod? Is there any way to become a moderator

Just a query... I'm interested in how people become moderators. Is there any way to become a moderator yourself, say if you wanted a job or another purpose here at Xisto? :rolleyes:I'm not sure if this has been posted on already but I couldn't find anything in a search...No need to worry about dissappointing me on anything lol - I don't believe you would. Just would be nice to know for all us people out there looking for an extra purpose while roaming the forums :lol: - if and how it can be done ;)James

actually its a golden rule that alot of people follow you earn the position asking to be a mod at least on this forum is a bad idea since we judge people by what they do here on the forum and such.Of course their are some situations that maybe warrent the on the spot mod job (not here). Websites that are brand new and you contribute alot at the beginning or you have very good connections with other people that are starting a brand new site/forum and looking for help.But if ask to get a mod position with a forum that been up for awhile then you have a long road ahead to be even thought of for a mod spot.

Gotcha - that explains it somewhat :rolleyes: I really couldn't do with a position now in my lifethanks for an uber quick response... that's what I've come to expect here over my short stay :lol: Love these forums lol ;)

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Trap17 moderating position is purely on invitation only. I was invited to join the team by previous administrator. And some time ago I invited two members to join this awesome moderating team.And with current coverage around the clock, Xisto is functioning very well given our staff are purely on volunteer bases. However life goes on and perhaps some of our moderators may move on to other things/positions. So until then, the invitation is closed. However it's always open for debate when the situation seems to fit in the future.Topic is closed. If you are the starter of this topic please PM any moderator to request open to add/modify this thread.