xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fffanatics

Best Dsp Plugin For Winamp Which is your favorite DSP Plugin

Hey everyone. I have been using Dee2 since the days when winamp 2 were in style. However, ever since ive started using winamp 5 it has started taking way too much cpu for my liking. In winamp 2 when Dee2 was being used i would max out cpu at 10%. However, now with winamp 5, its around 30% go figure that this isnt acceptable. Let me know what DSP plugins you use for winamp and how much cpu usage winamp is taking for you. Thanks all.

I am Definitly a huge fan of Dee2 although I am sad with version 2.2 that they have right now they changed the reverb effect in the plugin and no longer have the cool BeatBox club reverb anymore its just club and it's not as good in my opinion.But I like to use Simply Surround sometimes because it makes your 2.0 or 2.1 system sound more surround like by playing the sound out of the sides of the speakers and giving more treble to project it a bit more. I just wish I could use a lot of Winamp effects in the Video Games I play.