xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amir691

Ps3 Too Expensive, The Wii Is Winning

I don't care how powerful the console is, if most of us can't afford it - something is wrong. Sony makes enough profit off other electronic goods so I feel that they are being a bit greedy with this one. Plus if the actual console is so expensive, imagine the price of the games :P

PS3 is really expensive but it a HD console. The graphics are super cool compare to Wii. PS3 is more like the serious gaming type, meaning, their games are more for adults and teenagers.Wii is however more to the game play side. They have its motion controller which makes it more interesting when playing a game. Wii is also much cheaper than the PS3.

The PS3 may have great graphics, but I still believe that the Wii is the better system because of the gameplay. The PS3 is so overpriced as well you could buy an Xbox 360 and Wii for about the same price as the PS3. The Wii actually puts you into the game and gives you excersize while playing, it gets the gamer off the couch and in the game. I have a Wii myself and I must say that it is the new generation of gaming, Nintendo is definitly going the right direction. As for the graphics, they are not that important during gameplay, the important part is how the game works. I could care less if the PS3 can create a scene so realistic you would bet it was real if you can't play it very well. I love the Wii remote and the nunchuck system. :P Boxing is one of my favorite sports games. The wii remote is the best controller for first person shooter games as well. the remote is perfectly suited for them and the nunchuck makes it so easy to move around. I think the Wii is the best next generation system hands down.P.S. juice I thought I would just add that Sony is having a huge problem getting the PS3 shipped and they are pushing to try and stay even rather than lose money. Not flaming or anything, just wanted to point it out :D

Edited by t3jem (see edit history)

The PS3 has gotta be a winner when some big games come out to compete with the xbox's halo 3, although the Wii is a good multiplayer gaming experience i think it lacks in graphics and gameplay is limited, the Wii has very good interactivity and is great in groups but probably not the console for hardcore gamers. Dispite this the Wii is still the top selling next-gen console and first person shooters are great on it cause you feel like its you who is there. Although xbox's online multiplayer capability is a big factor of its success.