xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hadi

What's Your Favorite Food?

Hello people, Is there anything more delicious than Chicken wings with smashed garlic and mint, filled with a lemoned sauce, and a piece of chocolate cake freshly home baked by my mom?That's my favorite food! What about yours? Please tell me...

I don't have a favorite food. There are so many different kinds of food, and they're all so different. How can I choose a favorite?!

I'm with Pixieloo. I'm basicaly a garbage disposal. I do how ever have ways that i prefer my food is prepared, so if you were asking that i could answer. But again it would be a really really long answer.

I like pure vegiterian foods eventhough I am Non-Vegiterian. I like the South Indian favourite Sambar and the side dishes with a piece of Mango Pickle. Oh my god my mouth is watering on thought of this.

My favourite food would be....Hambugers and Hot-dogs and french fries and Caesar Salad. Pizza Subway sandwiches there's alot of things that I like.