xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Possible Layout Done rate/review/criticise

What Do You Rate This Design As?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've just completed a possible site layout. Personally, I think it's the best design I've ever created.Please can you review it for me and tell me how to improve it. If you want to criticise it, make it constructive or I'll just ignore you:Thank you in advance for all your comments!

With the title banner at the top, either extend it the whole way across the page, or put it in line with with main content boxes, because it just looks random at the moment. The borders around the content also seem the blend into the background a bit too much in the bottom left. The whole point of a border is to make something stand out and give it an edge, so try and change the colour of the blue in the border to something lighter. Finally, you've got a nice rounded corner on the borders, but a sharp corner on the white text areas, so if you can try and round those off too.It's a good layout, but it just needs some fine tuning to get the details right.

Its like GMAIL. Very much simple.. think about adding a bit more contrasting things .. :)