xisto Community
itsmyard

My 3 New Signature Itsmyard

Very cool, I like the second one the best. It seems to all match togeather and has a really good flow with the colors it uses. Black, white, and purple. Also the render is sweet.The first one isn't that great because its a little hard to see and what are those grey lines in it? Its to bright and I don't like your copyright. Could have done better but I guess it does start to look good after you look at it for a little while.The third one has a decent background but the render doesn't look to good. Maybe if you would have made the render lighter or something so it just didn't stick out from the background it would have looked nicer. Also I don't like your copyright text. :) Use 10 point arial overlay. :)Well overall good job and I wish I could still do graphics.

yeah very nice work, and im in love with the 1st sig looks really hot. also i like th eprince or persia sig.. looks really good i like the brushing on it..

oww my good or omg that is so cool very ncie job on that one there, they all rock the third and secodn are the best by far but they are really good, try reposting your tutorial i wna make one like that its so cool, very ncie job on those and i really hope that the mods accept your tutorial this time because it must really rock, very nice job they are wicked and you have done a faboulous job on them,some constructive critism;1. darken the sexcond one because its a little light in my opion2. try some othere colours for the third onetahts all the critism i have for these because they aer good, very nice job and keep up da good work

Nice sigs! But to be honest, my favourite one is your current signature. I love anime, but I can't draw any :)Hey, is the third signature a deamon hunter from warcraft? or am I just dreaming?

The third sig is the prince from Prince of Persia (2?).Anyway myard, they look pretty good, but they're really kinda simplistic. All of them look like a little bit of brushing/smudging on a white/black background, with some default times or arial text and a render.

going with johnny on this one.Sig 1. Background is a bit plain could use some sort of better background to it, brushing and depth. With the lens flare best thing to do is put that layer up top and then smudge that layer to bring out some better lighten to it. Text could be better as well. Like the outline you gave the render.Sig 2. You have a good start with this sig, but the background lacks depth to it, since you just slap on the lens flare and didn't do any smuding or layer properties to bring out the c4d render to its fullest. Text works well with it.@johnny yes the render is from POP 2.Sig 3. it looks like you starting smudging from the looks of hte background, but their is more to smudging then just smudging. You want to try out different filters to bring it out and also you want to work on smudging hte render as well. In which it takes a few layers to blend it properly.Like I tell everyone keep on reading up on tutorials.