xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #40 Entries

This week's SOTW will be vector sigs its been awhile since we did one so here we go.

Sig size: 300x100-350x150

Brush Style: Vector

Render: freestyle

Text: Your name

Other effects: anything you want

Due Date: June 3rd

1st Place-50 Credits

2nd Place-25 Credits

3rd Place- 10

in the red corner its kylelnsn, the new comer weighing in at only 2 weeks on photoshop agianst everyone else in the blue corner, let get ready to photoshop, ding ding, (lol sorry) okay guyas here is my little entry into this fun fest and i hope its good enough to be here;

Posted Image

took a fair while but i got there lol htnaks guys and good luck to everyone else,

Edited by kylelnsn (see edit history)

oww no fair mine suck compared to yours, thats so unfair, i suck, well good luck to the rest of you all and i need moreluck than i can get lol, anyways good jobs boys very well done!

oww no fair mine suck compared to yours, thats so unfair, i suck, well good luck to the rest of you all and i need moreluck than i can get lol, anyways good jobs boys very well done!

Don't worry, you might be surprised by the results of the SOTW, I know I am often surprised by the sig that wins. These contests are all about what people like, not the technical ability of the person that made the sig.

yeah i can vouch for that, Skill means squat in this forum :rolleyes:. But that is a interesting design though, we shall find out soon though.

yeah cool i suppose so, im pretty proud of it as im new to all this photoshopping lol, anywyas i like it and maybe the others will i really want to know the results now! ahhhhhh i need to know lol, anywyas i want to enter next weeks as well now! could be fun, thanks guys and good luck once agian