xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

Who Wants A Gmail Invite?

Who wants a Gmail invite? I have 3 left, if anyone wants 1, just reply to this post, send me 10 $ to this address:666 Leech Crop (obviusly fake address)Mahain, California 9888United StatesP.S. Just reply to this post with your name and the e-mail address you'd like me to send the invitations to.(here this means that I'm not selling the Gmail invites, I'm giving them away for free)

nobody wants your gmail invites because you are charging 10 dollars for it. gmail invites are all over the web and are free. I've given away so many I've lost count (for sure over 100). Besides, selling gmail invites is a violation of their terms of service.

yes the guy above is right. people are giving them out for free and your charging money for a email account. what is this world coming to. everyone wants money for almost nothing. i probly should have this in the vent sections but really everyoe is selling the littlest worthless things for tons of money and the funny thing is sum people are dum enough to fall for it and buy the product. and the guy that created this topic got them for FREE.

lol omg...... buy something that is given out to all current users... freehmmm doesnt take a genius to see your a *BLEEP*ing moron for thinking people would pay for thisi have 5 left and i dont chagre people for them, you are an *bottom* for trying to make a profit of a free service

Hey ElBandoneonWEbsite,How dare you offer to sell GMail invites ?? You are directly contradicting their policies. You are not supposed to make any profit from GMail.Anyway, ab8 your offer ........ I myself sold ab8 26 of my GMail invites at http://www.ebay.in/. But suddenly I received an email notification from GOOGLE, telling me of ths violation of policies and my account will be terminated.I've got myself a new GMail account. I made a total of $300 (apx)Bye,Bigyan

Wow you people are MORONS!! didn't you read this:P.S. Just reply to this post with your name and the e-mail address you'd like me to send the invitations to.I'm not selling the Invites it was a joke, god you people are MORONS, look at the address I wrote AND read the P.S. Isn't that telling you that I'm giving them out for free that it's a joke!?P.S. Just reply to this post with your name and the e-mail address you'd like me to send the invitations to.DUDE YOU'RE SUCH MORONS!And you dropout21 where do you live, I live 30 minutes from palm springs if you live close by, I'll give you my address and you can come here and tell me all that that you wrote but face to face, god just because you're behind a computer you think you're a big Macho!?

I have a G-Mail Account but i dont see the point of it ... Someone please fill me in. What Exactly is a G-Mail account. One of my friends gave me an invite but i dont use it . i dont even know what the stuff is. IS it like an e-mail set up type of thing. or is it different. please tell me lol. Or is like aol where you can talk ? ok thanks lol . but ya gotta tell me lol.

I'm not selling the Invites it was a joke, god you people are MORONS, look at the address I wrote AND read the P.S.

First, how the hell is anybody gonna know it is a fake address? Yes, you may say the zip doesn't have the right amount of numbers but not everyone lives or knows about the american postal code system. It could have been a typo... Also, who the hell knows if there is such a street or city?

P.S. Just reply to this post with your name and the e-mail address you'd like me to send the invitations to.

Next, your PS doesn't mean anything. How is anyone to know that you aren't asking for money AND a reply to the post? There is absolutely nothing in your post to indicate that this was a joke. Now.. if you had asked for an outrageous amount like $100 or $1000 for the invite... then people might understand..

Please, next time you try to be funny... just don't. This joke was so terrible that you'd have to be a mind reader to get it... so please don't call everyone morons cause they don't understand poorly worded jokes and they can't read your mind.

Seemed to me that he was joking about the price of the Gmail. ^^ I mean, obviously fake address. I think it was mentioned too...in the address, that it was fake. XPDun mind me. I'm new.But I've got Gmail and I like it better than Hotmail. I do.One more invite left if anyone would like it.

Hey ElBandoneonWEbsite,

I've got only one thing to say against you, that is :

Don't misuse the edit feature of your post

Hope you have got the meaning.

Bigyan

Dear Bigyan,I EDITED MY POST SO PEOPLE WOULDN"T THINK THAT I WAS SELLING THE INVITES.You must be one of those guys that know it all, well man, you don't ( And I don't either) so let's just drop it here man.Bye-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------liliano I just sent you an Invite, hope you enjoy it.