xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wilson Cook

Government Technology Read a Monitor From a distance?

Government Technology?? No such thing, The Government gets people or companys to make them Technology if they made it themselves it most probabley wouldn't work :D

Man, I've read something like this is a book. I can't remember the title of it because it's been so long--But it talked about the possibility of a device that could read radio and light waves that emit from your computer screen. Scary stuff, really.I wouldn't be too worried about it. They've been tracking us since the birth of the web-- and even before that.

LOL, Thats quite far fetched because screens dont emit a signal that can be read out unless of course they have hacked into your pc whilst you online and activated a remote destop viewer. but I doubt the can read stuf from your monitor. Remeber 90% of the stuff the government has you are aware of but probably are led to believe its science fiction so i'd say stay up to date with Cop dramas like CSI and Flash forward nand dear oild Jack Bauer they use pretty up to date simulations of what really being used by the goverment.and also its not so easy for the government to spy on you theres a lot of red tape involved just see the whole search warrant thing. They have to go to a judge just to get one otherwise thats illegal for them to search unless you agree for them to search.

Well, it certainly wouldn't surprise me if they did. Though most likely they would just tap into whatever you used to connect to the internet and read it that way, or as someone else sugested, just break into your home on some trumped up charge and steal your computer. They allready have camera's on every street corner and in every shop, satalites in the sky that can spy on you when you are sun bathing naked in your back yard, and I'm sure could count exactly how many piles of doggie poo there are in my dog pens, they have computers in our cars that at the drop of a hat they could shut you down where ever you are and lock you out of your car. They probably put evedropping equipment in our Televisions too. And lets not forget our cell phones, they know not only who you call but exactly where you are and wether or not you have combed your hair before you make the call. And, sadly, with all this they still cannot stop crime, people get robbed and mugged and ripped off in more suttle ways every single day and the perps never get caught.