xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dazappa

Anyone Heard Of Project Dogwaffle?

Project dogwaffle is a really great and free image editor and creator. It has the ability to do many things, and on the website there are many pictures of art done by people using dogwaffle. Myself, I cannot figure out how to make really great art, but it's fun to play around with and maybe make something cool. The interface can be a little tricky, and sometimes you need to already know what things are like alpha blending etc. There are many options to choose from, and you can even get fun little "mods" that people have made to enhance the features of this.

I used it once before but for some reason it stopped working, something about missing files or soemthing so i gave up on it instead of downloading it again, then i found the gimp whichi think is much more usefull and easier to use in general. I do like it better for creating images though where i use gimp mainly for editing exsisting images. I think dogwaffle is easier for making the images because its tools are easy to use but liek you said it can get very confusing especially if youre not an image editing guru like moi!Its still a good program though but i do prefer GIMP