xisto Community
saga

Its Been Awhile.. Sig # 023

The render seems kinda...bleh. Maybe if you blended it better, I dunno, I just don't really like the render. Plus it just doesn't seem to fit the sig period, at least not in that spot..I dunno. Other than that I love it, the background, the text, I like I like. Although it might be better if it was smaller IMO. But still, good job. 8/10

Edited by SarCasM (see edit history)

I think the background is off to a good start, just that the render choice could be better. I've personally seen that one and tried to use it before...it's just not high enough quality.

I like how you integrated the text with the background. It's good to see somebody who is familiar with photo shop. Also, did you airbrush that angel thing in? I, personally don't really like anime in sigs (though I watch Inuyasha all the time!) but this time it really fits with the overall appearance. I like how well you combined grunge with tech style sigs.

I would say the background is on a good start could use some lighting work to bring it out a bit and maybe smooth it out with soft grunge to make it less busy as well., text could be a little better.

I am the complete oppisite of every1 else.I like the render and think the top left of the background should be changed to fit it. It looks industrial w/ an angel for a render, I like the colors lighting and blending though.

Edited by Zabb (see edit history)