xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dazappa

Bears, Gotta Love Em. Or Not. And Bb Gun Fun! and bats :D

I had a strange thing with a bear. Well, my family and I went up to visit our cousins/aunts/etc. All of a sudden someone screemed bear. We crowded around to the window to see a bear walking around. But you know, we were in the middle of a forest in a cabin in the mountains so I guess thats normal. But anyways it was late at night we went to bed. The next morning the bear had slashed a trashcan and left a couple turds around. Wasn't pleasant. That day, me, my brother and 2 cousins decided to shoot soda cans with a bbgun. The soda cans hadn't been opened, and we shook them up. We put 2 down on top of a stump. I went first, I had never had any experience with a bbgun before. So I just aimed and shot. I ended up blowing up one can, and I knocked the other one over. With one shot! That's pretty suprising because no one else could do that. Also I think that night, might have been later, we saw some bats randomly flying around. Yeah well they started peeing and pooing, which from my understanding bats can't control their bladders, or don't care. So that was fun. Not really. It was a pretty interesting trip. Have any wierd vacation stories? Tell me :)

Wow. That is cool, yeah we have bears around here. Nice shot. Never used a a BB gun before? I have two. One is an old Chinese training rifle, which shoots the typical .177 cal. pellets, then I have another .177 cal. hand air pistol. They are actually pretty impressive. I tried shooting pop cans once, but the can explodes. Which is cool, but dangerous. I have tried to gain more sense than that now :) Anyway. Yeah. Umm, I have never had a really weird vacation. Myabe to Mt. Rushmore. That was cool. Hey thanks for sharing, sounds like it was awesome.

I want to see a bear, although as long as I'm not where it can see me.... Or catch me....

Or eat me.

My brother has BB guns, and he's a good shot. I'm terrible, but I'm a good ref. I prefer BBs over paintball, paintball hurts so much!

We have a lot of BB guns though, and sometimes my brother sells them. We have a sniper riffle (400 fps) and a shotgun (250 fps [i think]). Then we have a bunch of lousy guns and an auto. Him and his friend make BB grenades and automatic launchers. Its sort of fun to watch sometimes.

hey strange experience with a bear is fun! but i want to know onething will bear be our friends if we tame themI too love to see bears . particularly in that coco cola proma adv. but i am afraid.

Lol every trip I have is an unusual and fun one!But yours sounds like it was quite fun! I am glad to hear that bear turds and guano is a fun thing! lol

I've got 2 bb guns.1st: Double eagle. Quite new and cost me ?15. Quite powerful.2nd: Not sure what type, but sniper rifle. Cost me ?15 and have had for a while. Holds 180 bbs and very powerful.

Quite personally I think it sounds like something out of a fairytale, Dont know what anyone else thinks but I think that bears are quite gross. Its basicly a human covered in hair that can't talk english, And yeah - I have a few BB Guns. Ones quite childish which cost me like ?3, Then I have a larger one that cost ?8 and my dad has one he payed ?15 for. I told him he was wasting his money on it before but then he shot me in the leg from a distance and it hurts - So yeah... When your dads in control don't tell him he's wrong lol.But I suppose that your experience must of been great and quite scary - A bear outside your cabin in the middle of a forest. Let me guess you have a Land Rover aswell? (JUST A GUESS)Ltr,Aaron

Notice from rvalkass:
Fixed double post as per member request.