xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
True2Earn

Seeking A New Domain must be cheap and accept paypal

Does anyone know where a domain name can be purchased using paypal? I am hoping to find something that is $3 or less (TLD does not matter, even .info is fine). I know they are out there but I'd like to find one that accepts paypal as I do not have a credit card. All suggestions are welcome.

if you were to do a search on the fourm, i think you would find somthing like this

I Am Offering Free Domain .org Or .info

and on that forum angel_kiss is offereing free domain names...FREE, not paypal but free...other than that i think yahoo small business sells them for 2.99 a month, and they accept paypal..let me check on that

my correction, they dont accept it..and its not 2.99 a month anymore..well there is still the free one

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/37064-i-am-offering-free-domain-org-or-info-with-conditions/

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Unfortunately, I do not qualify according to her terms. I've already responded to that thread. If she had a paypal account I'd offer to buy a domain from her LoL. I'm having a hard time finding something through google. everyone wants a credit card or don't accept paypal.EDIT: I found a place but they are $5 for the .info domain. Might as well use it until I get my $$$ from google.EDIT PART 2: Turns out they do accept paypal but they do NOT allow you to pay with the cash you have in your account. You still need a credit card. This is lame!!!!

Edited by True2Earn (see edit history)

Check out Xisto - Web Hosting Domain for $2.15 .info or $1.80 .org domain names. Contact them to see if they'll accept PayPal. The Xisto - Web Hosting main service accepts PayPal and I'm hoping Domains.ComputingHost will too.

1and1.com is offering .info name free for 1 year. But be aware that currently, after the 1 year expiration, you'll be charged at $14.99 per year for the domain name. And as far as I know, they won't let you transfer the domain easily to another registrar service.

Thanks BH, you've been a lifesaver.I now have another domain registered. Now I have to figure out what to do with it. The domain I registered was nichelist.info so there are many possibilities. Again, thanks for the info. Now I know where to go to register domains from now on.EDITED TO CORRECT TYPOSNOTE: I recommend Xisto - Web Hosting to all you people out there!PS: Argh! being drunk and typing is not easy!

It looks like the .org domains are no longer $1.80 but $7.99. I was going to register another domain but had to cancel it. Turns out I'm not in the right country.

I do have one of my domains thru registerfly. i used stormpay to pay for it and i've been back there several times and could not find anywhere to pay for a domain thru paypal. It may be because paypal has been causing alot of people problems. you can read more about it on the attached document. It's a must read!