xisto Community

i made this for a SOTW on another site, didn't take me long, didn't put much effort into it because i was headed to grandma's house to pick up a $200 check for college...neways thats non of your buisness (joke) and now to the sig..

Posted Image

I HAVE NOT read up on any render blending, border, text tutorials since i was told to last just to say that :)

I think you should start looking up tutorials. Especially ones for multi-colored sigs. And ones that promote depth. Try to keep things creative by using more than one set/style of brushes.

pretty much what he said, just read up some the simple stuff and then combine for greater effects.

Ditto. Sorry Albus, not trying to sound condescending or anything, but I think you have the potential to do much better.(What college costs $200?)

Really nice sig :) - How do you make those? Most people make sigs with various programs - Together it performs fantastic results. By the way - can you make a sig for me? Pleaase :(

Really nice sig :) - How do you make those? Most people make sigs with various programs - Together it performs fantastic results. By the way - can you make a sig for me? Pleaase :(

post a request in the request forum... lol i dont think i would get to it because im starting to stink at graphics *sigh*