xisto Community
imacul8

Whats Your First And Favourite Alcoholic Beverage.

Just wondering what your first alcoholic drink was??And what your favourite alcoholic drink now is?My first was a lemon rusky i think... hahaNow i enjoy drinking johny walker the most then second would have to be bundy.... always gets me fired up though :)

a can of tennants lager (don't think you have it int he usa) was my first.my fav - budweiser (beer) or morgan spice and dr.pepper (spirit)

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit out duplication of post

My favorite alcholic beverage is something with vodka. That's usually the direction I lean towards. Mind you, I usually just ask for something sweet, so I never end up finding out what I'm drinking. But it's rather fun to do it that way anyway lol. Adds a lot of variety into a night's worth of drinking, and I get to try lots of new things :)

my fav - budweiser (beer)

No offence but...eeeeewwwwwwwwww. Budwiser is, atleast here in the states, absolutely disguesting. I live in vermont, and so enjoy a bunch of really encredible local breweries like Longtrail, Magic Hat, and Trout River. Ofcourse there are plenty good wide spread ones as well, like Brooklyn Brown Ale, Red Stripe, and Sam Adams. I usually prefer darker brews, those some I.P.A.s are good too. Wine is great as well. Especially penot noir. I'm starting to learn alot more about wines...and they're delicious.

Oh, and the first drink i had was red wine (don't know the vinyard as I was about 8 at the time). The first hard alcohol I had was vodka. It mixes well, but I like something with a little more of a kick to it--like Myer's Dark Jamacian Rum. Then again, I've been trying to stick to wine and beer as hard liquior has been screwing up my stomach.

Haha the only alcohol i've consumed was in Synagogue... some red whine every once and a while. I don't really like it though, and it has no effect on me (I don't drink a lot... maybe a glass or two sometimes... but I'm tall and somewhat big so I heard it has less of an effect or something...)It isn't so great. But then again, I'm only 14.

First alcoholic beverage I had was beer... It was Jelen (Deer) Beer, and it still is my favourite beer...With no offence, but American, and German beers are way to weak for my taste... I like old European beers, like Staropramen, or Stella Artois, Tuborg, Guiness :) I tried Jule?l, a Norwegian dark beer, they actualy brew it only for christmas (Jule is christmas in Norwegian i think :))... It's great...Don't get me wrong, I like to drink German beers like Warsteiner, but also Mexican beer Desperados I think it's called... Anyways, I LOVE beer :)I like to drink wine, white wines actualy, like Chardonnay, Riesling (localy maed wine, Karlovacki Rizling) or Sauvignon Blanc... I love drinking them pure, or in the form of spritzer (Karlovacki Rizling is the best for this)...Red wines are a bit hard on my stomack, so I awoid them... I tried all sorts of drinks, I can't even remember which (I tried grog, rum, all kinds of whiskey, vodka...), but beer remains my favourite... When you drink it in normal quantities B)

We are not allowed to drink beverages or any alcoholic thing, it's the religion, How does it tastes?

If you have ever smelled alcohol, it tastes just like that. Kind of yucky.

I don't drink very often, but when I do I like kahlua or the starbuck's coffee drink. I don't remember the first thing I ever tried. My dad used to give me sips of things when I was little. (I know that is horribly wrong!)

my parents (especially my dad) always tell me that my very first alcoholic drink was beer. now how would my parents know that? because my dad gave me a drink of some of his beer when i was still young, and if i can remember well, he said that i was just a baby when he gave me a drink. what a parent huh?i don't know if it's true at all, but when i was a a bit younger, my brothers and i usually mix beer with coke whenever my dad and his friends/our neighbors come to our house for a gathering. it was just for fun, but i like the taste of it. somewhat like a rootbeer of some sort. but i don't like the taste of beer. i've had beer, but i don't drink more than a mug.but now, i'm more into wines and champagnes (i prefer champagne more). i'm not a connossieur (forgot the spelling) because i'm not yet to the point where i'm so much into wines that i want to know how each taste different from the others. right now, all i know is i prefer them more than any other alcoholic drink.ps. i don't know what side effects are caused by letting a baby drink beer or any alcoholic drink for that matter, so if anyone knows, please tell me. i want to know if i have encountered such side effects. haha... no, i'm serious....

Edited by mbacarra (see edit history)

lol, I think I had a few drinks of Old Milwaukee when I was like six or seven. Heh, at the time I didn't like the taste of it but now its like drinking water for me.