xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
imacul8

Just A Few Questions

Just need to clear up a few things1. If i have the 2nd package of hosting how many credit points are deducted per day and how many points do i need to maintain to keep my hosting??2. Does the host have a image program like imagemagick or GD or anything like that?? 3. is PHP safe mode set on or off?? a lot of forums & gallerys require it to be off..?4. If i already have a domain name can this host mask the URL to display my domain name ??Any help on these topics would be greatly appreciated

1. Hosted accounts are charged at 1 credit per day. No minimums are required, but 10-15 are suggested as a buffer for unforseen circumstances.2. You will find that there are very few modules that are not allowed. GD is enabled according to phpinfo.3. Safe mode is off.4. If you declare a Domain name, yes, it is displayed.

thanx jlhaslip for your fast response to these questions :)This just keeps getting better and better, seems to have everything i am going to need for my website. glad i found this site :)