xisto Community
Megaman

The Best Mmorpg

I've played/play-Ragnarok Online-Pristontale-Tibia-Runescape-Maple Story-Fly for Fun (aka Flyff)-Ultima Online-Lineage IISo far... I like Pristontale's party system MOST, Flyff's flying ability, Lineage's designs, RO's skill system... wish there was one BEST MMORPG out there

i have played some MMORPG like :Ultima OnlineTibiaConquerRose onlineRagnarokDofusgraalBut the best of all is Ragnarok . and i think Dofus is in 2nd place for me .

Final Fantasy XI I thought was brilliant. But it is highely underrated in the USA. Most people don't like the "experience" system. The ability to down level I believe is a great strat. It really helps so you don't get random people just running and and trying to randomly kill things. Also the game is strictly party based after the level of 10. This is good because it keeps people nice, because face it, if you aren't nice to others in the game, trust me you will be kicked and probably never level. Although it is frustrating when you can't get a party going I still find it very fun <_<. I do play World of Warcarft too though. Basically for friends that play it though. I find the FFXI community much more mature though. That is the one thing I regret from going to FFXI to WoW.

Personally I'm a WoW player. The game play isn't really that in depth compared to other MMOs such as EQ2 or Vanguard. I really like the in depth MMOs with endless possibilities but they aren't that populated anymore.I need high population to have fun in an MMO, simply because I am impatient. I hate waiting to find a group, I hate waiting to find something on the Auction House or Broker, and I hate waiting to sell things on the AH or broker.That being said, WoW is still a pretty good game. I just wish it had some more in depth features which werent directly tied to combat.

I played two MMORPGs and that is WOW and Runescape. WOW has really nice graphics but I think its too much about combat and gets boring after some time. The quests are mostly go there and kill 10 of this kind of monster which isn't what I expect from a good RPG. What I like about WOW is the beautiful world full of detailed cities, the landscape is fantastic and I had most of fun from just exploring the world.Runescape on the other hand is a Java based game, which you play directly from your browser, you don't have to install anything or have a good and powerful PC with expensive graphic card to play this game. The negative thing about this is that the play window is only 640x480 and the graphics cannot be compared to the 3D accelerated graphics used in WOW. But graphics isn't everything when the game is fun. This game offers a lot of more skills which can be really used to create useful items. The quests are very unique and very entertaining. What I like about this game that there is a working economy in this game. I had most fun merchanting items and making money. I also like the sense of humor used in this game. There is a free version and a paid version in which you can use more items, the game world is bigger and generally there are much more features. With more than 1 million paying and several times more free players its one of the biggest mmorpgs out there.My personal opinion was that generally I enjoyed Runescape more although its much more simple than WOW. But the combat system is much better in WOW so if you are more of a combat type then WOW is for you.Funny thing is that most of players in Runescape are teenagers and WOW players are 30 and more from what I experienced in the game, like once when we went to a dungeon in a group and we had to wait for one member because he had to lay his kids to bed =)

I haven played new generation MMOrpg games but I think most famous, most abused, most played, maybe not best MMOrpg is Ultima Online.
It ruled the web for a very long time...

id have to go with Maplestory its Awsome Pure Awsome to me i dont know about u guys