xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

How Many Credits Do You Have?

im building them up so that i can leave it for a while as i ahve exams coming up, i soon will loose a few as im going to give them as a reward for some things that i need doing

Just note that you need to have 30 credits remaining in your account after a transfer for the transfer process to work. If you want to transfer 5 credits, you need at least 36 in your account or the transfer will fail.

okay thank you for that, ill keep it in mind thanks for the pm as well looks like i ahev a long way top go until i can give the amount i was going to give, lol i still have the nagging question of how just by posting are we supporting trap 17 its a bit strange that that is all we have to do for a fantastic hosting setup and thats my final question, lol, any ways i suppose i better go and build up the credits i need, there is no limit on the amount of credits we can give away is there? because i plan to give a fair few away, any ways people ive gotta be off and build up all these credits, thanks for the help guys and thanks for the hostign packages!!!

i still have the nagging question of how just by posting are we supporting trap 17

The Company, as I understand it, receives payment for the Ads displayed on the Forum. When you come here to post, the ads are displayed and Voila!, the cheque is in the mail. Or if people <- snipped -> or some such thing.I don't mind the ads here. They are unobtrusive and you ignore them after a while anyway. I would rather have them here than on my Hosted site...}}

yeah fair enough i hardly ever notice the ads, but so many other hsoting comapnys could learn from trap 17, other hosting comapnys could offer you a hosting account if you stay active in their forums, and i suppose many people msust clikc the link personally i dont but thats me i suppose if people click teh ads they get the payment, so trap 17 supports its self just by using the ads, thats pretty damn good really if you think about it, im very happy someone finally answerd my post after 3 days of waiting and wondering, ah, thanks for all teh help and the support i have gotten, i just need sum 1 to sort out my sig request lol, any ways im off to earn a few credits, so ill see you guys alter and i gotta learn to click a few ads for the aid of trap 17, whoops there we go one click, lol, see ya

I had travel for 4 day , today i return at home and check my site , i see my credits is-4 :) , oh my god , i need more posting , if i want send 20 post pear 1 day ? i am spammer ?its my question . i want sending 5 or 10 post at 1 day but i have dismay !if i can send more post plz tell me , thanks all , :)

Lol I just upgraded to Package 2 and now I'm on 3 day hosting credits. I'm scared I'll get negative, I am really close. :) I should of requested for Package 2 when I went to apply for a hosting account in the first place, boo. Oh well.