xisto Community
finaldesign

What Processor You Have? PC processors only please.

What processor you have?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let see the Desktop is a Pentium 4, my laptop is a centrino duo and the computer I will be building will be a Intel Coe Duo 2, so yeah I am using some good stuff here :).

I have two AMD Athalon 64s, and those two processors are utilized to their fullest less than half the time, unfortunately, and I need to get tons more ram, because then I'm also not utilizing them to their absolute fullest.

I have an 1800+ amd, and im not satisfied anymore what so ever. I cant play any of the better games and I really need to update. But for me to do so i would have to update my motherboard aswell

My computer now has Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 @ 1.80 GHz.My previous computer in 2006 has Intel Pentium IV 1.80 GHz.My first computer in 2000 has Intel Pentium III 600 MHz.

I am currently using a laptop to browse Xisto. My Laptop's processor is intel Centrino Duo (something which doesn't seem to be up in the poll list), and I have approximately 1.60GHz, and 0.99GB of RAM, just what I needed. :)My other computer, however, is a Duo processor with only 512 MB of RAM.

Edited by Albee1337 (see edit history)

I'm using Intel Celeron, Northwood-128, 2.0GHz, that I overclocked to 2608MHz :P yeah, I know, where did those 8 MHz came from...
But, despite what all people keep saying, that Celeron is a crapy processor, I never had any problems with Celerons, and I had them a lot... It's same as Pentium, just has less L2 cache; a lot les :P

Anyway, I prefer Intel over AMD, 'cause I had some pretty bad experiences with AMD, and never want to see it in my machine... God damn thing actualy burned itself, and took the mohterbord with it... :)

I have a little bit to say about celerons and amd processors. First off. I have three computers with celeron proccesors. One is a Compaq, the another one is a Toshiba and the last one is a HP. I haven't had good experience with those processors, their slow, unstable and over heat way to fast. I think they are the worst processor that they made.

Now about the AMD, it sounds like you didn't have a nice cooling fan. Because i have an amd 64 x2 and its amazing, processes everthing faster than intel, doesnt over heat when proper use of fans. And better for gaming. I don't think that i could be anymore happy with the AMD processors.