xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bertram

Can Someone Review Gfx Gallery Www.GFX-Gallery.Tk

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Please review my site =)My project has been down for a while beacuse of school and so on.I've been fixing some stuff on it.. The Forum is up now and it would be nice if you registered and posted some post just to help me makin' my site bigger =DThere will be competitions and you can win what we call "Credits" which can be used to get stuff from the Shop =DSince the site is quite new there isn't much at all in the Forum or the Shop ^^ But just wait =D We will improve it, promise =DIf there is anything you think could be useful for us, like something to our Shop I would be very glad if you could gimme permission to add it to our Shop =D To return this favor I can add a link or anything you want to my site =)Please visit it :)http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Notice from mayank:
Edited Topic Title

Your site's design is pretty nice. The graphics look good. I understand that the site is new, so I won't complain about the lak of content. But what I would like to see is a common layout for all sections of the site (gallery when it opens, forum, shop, etc.), and not have everything open in a new window. The new windows are A) small and :) cumbersome to work with.Some bad news: Your site doesn't validate as valid XHTML. It's a pain in the *** for people to get their sites XHTML compliant (take my site as an example), but I am just letting you know that this can cause displayproblems with browsers like IE (which once gave me an XML error, of all things, while Netscape and Firefox were fine).

the site looks fine for me in firefox :) but i do sugest what michaelper22 said about opening in the same window or, atleast make the pop-up window resizable because having that small window is a bit annoying >_<

on your about.php page for the contact forum, the size of the message box is a but small

<form action="contact/contact.php" method="post">

<input name="contact_form" type="hidden" value="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; />

<div class="subtitle"><b><font size="1">Please contact us if you

have any questions or suggestions.</font></b><p>* Name:</div>

<div class="entry"><input name="contact_name" type="text" class="form_text" value="" /></div>

<div class="subtitle">* Email:</div>

<div class="entry"><input name="contact_email" type="text" class="form_text" value="" /></div>

<div class="subtitle">* Message:</div>

<div class="entry"><textarea name="contact_message" class="form_textarea" cols="" rows=""></textarea></div>

<div align="right">

<input type="submit" value="Send" class="form_button" style="float: left; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt" /></div>

</form>

perhaps you should add a few numbers to the bold area of the HTML to make it poportionate to the page

other than that and the popup things i like the layout of the whole site.

good luck with it!