xisto Community
barnes

Free Mmorpg's Let us know of your favorite MMORPG.

I'm a HUGE flyff fan its really fun heres the site:flyff.Gpotato.Com/I also know rappelz,endless online(fun but gets boring after 2 months),fiesta online,mabinogi(-->also from nexon:kartriders),and Bots (cool game really):rappelz.Gpotato.Com/http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

according to me my best MMO is Aeria Games contain fantastic FREE MMO games to play , beside great graphocs , go got to try that

-reply by duke

You can always try new games like Dragonica that I believe is in open beta at curren among the european gpotato site. The American site closed beta hasn't started yet but you can always take a look at those sires. Another free mmorpg that is worth mentioning is probably Ether Saga, it has all the elements you are looking for within an mmorpg, story, adventure and fun among other peers. Also the art isnt all that bad at all, I think you should give these titles a shot if anything ^^.

Edited by Unknown_99 (see edit history)