xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

I Found Some Good Ways To Increase Computer/internet Speed And

i found in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ if you go to the "windows" section on the near bottom left they have like the top 10 ways in tips or whatever on how you can tweak you registry to make your computer perform faster and other possible ways. In there they also gave you a link to download a program called TCP Optimzer for you interenet connection speed...before i downloaded this client my internet connection really sucked heh...around 4000-5000 kbps and after i used it it went up 10000-12000 kbps...pretty big jump huh it really good for me.. so now when i download something like off download.com i download at 1.2 MB per second =)

Backup your Registry before you play with any settings in there and be careful, or you could be re-loading the system from scratch. Just a warning.

before i downloaded this client my internet connection really sucked heh...around 4000-5000 kbps and after i used it it went up 10000-12000 kbps...pretty big jump huh it really good for me.. so now when i download something like off download.com i download at 1.2 MB per second =)

What are your broadband specifications? Having a default of downloading files at 4000-5000 kbps is already extremely fast. It's quite weird to see that changing some variables in your registry can double your download speed. If that is true, will you post the exact link from the tutorial site to share with us?