xisto Community
Saint_Michael

God Of War Sig based on my new tut

looks really good ther SM when you spend time its all well worth it.. especially when you have an outcome like this.. great job man. 9/10

I wish that oculd be said on other sites, god to people want ot trash sigs. and hten they moan and groan when you do the same thing.

Wow, I love it. Kind of makes me want to re-install Photoshop...but not quite(that would take ALLOT). >_>I really can't find anything I don't really like about it. Render, background(well, that's part of the render I guess), effects, text, I love it all. Good job SM.

Edited by SarCasM (see edit history)

Kryptic -- And where's your sigs buddy? :) Mike -- Cool sig. (Looks like you've stopped sucking. :)) I'd say you're better than me now... :D

Thats really cool. I like the text and think it looks good, I just don't like how the render is covered with the lights and small dots. However I just don't like those styles. :/ Good job. :)