xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Skype Offers Free Outgoing Phone Calls! US and Canada Only

I just got an email saying the Skype is offering free outgoing phone calls for the rest of the year for US and Canada residents!!!!I think this is really great news!!!!!

Free calls within the US and Canada to all phones.

SkypeOutHello,

Calls to friends and family on Skype have always been free. Now we've made calls within the US and Canada to all phones totally free till the end of the year.

Starting from today it doesn't matter if it's a Skype-to-Skype call or a call to landline or mobile phone - it's free as long as you're calling from within the US or Canada to US or Canadian phone number.

Make a free call nowMake a free call now

Calling with Skype is easy - select someone from your contact list, or dial a number and hit the green call button. This is how to make a call.

You can still use Skype Credit to make international SkypeOut calls at incredibly cheap rates. Or use it to buy stuff from our store - like Skype Voicemail or even a cool ringtone to personalize your Skype.

Terms of Service?
In order to use this free product, you need to agree to the SkypeOut Terms of Service.

Need help?
If you need help with Skype, please visit our Help section.

Forgotten your password?
No worries, you can have a new password sent to your email address. Simply fill out this form.

Dont want to hear from us again?
We dont want to send emails you dont want to receive, so remember that you can stop these emails.

Want to write to us?
Got something to share with us? Please be aware that you cant reply to this email, because its just a machine receiving them. Apologies for that, but we would really love to hear from you, so please go to skype.com/go/forum where you can leave us a comment.

Want to find out more?
We have lots of interesting Skype stories - real-life documentaries of how people are using Skype to change the way they communicate.

Copyright 2003-2006, Skype Communications S.A., 15 rue Notre Dame, L-2240 Luxembourg

There ya go

sorry, i don't know skype at all, but have listened about it, i have listened it let you do free phone calls, is that true?, and is it true it allow non USA residents to make calls?.

hmm that seems really kool the only thing is that i dont really think ill b needing that feature if i just have my telephone heh...but i might just get skype soon because they work very well...(i used to have it) its prolly changed alot since ive last used it....i might go check out what other good stuff they might have on it now

This is good news. I can call people while I am on the net? It that it...Sorry but I dont have my own phone so this is good news. I dont need people calling me though. I get annoyed by that anyways. I am not a big fan of the telephone.

sweet thing is if you already where paying for skype out you can transfer your credits over and get the skype in w/ your own number and free voice mail. having an extra # is great for using on forms and applications.

Where can i get Skpye phone in IndiaSkype Offers Free Outgoing Phone Calls!

Hai frnds

I heard of Skpye Internet service phones but ,Iwant to buy skpye phone to  india , currently am in australia ,so let me know any information abt tat??

-reply by Venni

skype is one of the most expensive..Skype Offers Free Outgoing Phone Calls!Check the prices and compare to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. I will give you same prices:Connection fee: None (Yahoo Voice: 0,02; Skype: 0,05)Call India Mobile : 0.03 (Yahoo Voice: 0.05; Skype: 0.08) Call Poland Mobile: 0,09 (Yahoo Voice: 0,15; Skype: 0,023) Call Turkey Mobile: 0,08 (Yahoo Voice: 0,11; Skype: 0,15) Call Vietnam 0,06 (Yahoo Voice: 0,14; Skype: 0,31)MOreover you don't need to install anything to use it..-reply by iloveyou