xisto Community
apexbug

I Need A Logo For My Site Can Anyone Help Me Out ?

Hello, i run a site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and i am thinking of redesigning thw whole site. I need a logo preferably with the text Apexbug and something like a bug standing next to it or stitting on it. To give you a better idea i posted this image.I need something like this

Posted Image

where i need that lizard like thing to be some kind of bug. I also need a favicon which has the face of the bug alone.This was my idea about how i needed my logo to be. But as i am not good with graphics, you could do anything that you think would make the logo look better.

The size would be preferably 64x256 px (Thank u KuBi for pointing it out !!!)

I hope you accept my request and get the logo done. :):):D:D

Thanks in advance..

Here are the logos i have got so far

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image ------ By Dooga Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image ------ By BooZker

Posted Image ------ By BooZker

Edited by apexbug (see edit history)

Please give us more info?Size, color scheme, we'd prefer if you supplied a render aswell.Thanks.

I dont have any particular colour scheme in mind , though i'd prefer blue shades in the logo. The size would be preferably 64x256 px . As i have mentioned earlier , i would like a logo similar to the wincustomize logo i have shown above. WIth the text "Apexbug" and a bug standing near it or stting above it.. I also need a favicon which has the face of the bug alone.

I would like to give this a shot if at all possible. I don't want to tread on the Xisto graphics team though. Maybe a mod can answer this first though before I even try to begin!

Np Mool, go for it. If you wanna make it no need to ask permission :). Maybe you should apply for the team if you think you're ready!

Mool, i hope you start out with the logo,given that KuBi has answered you. Here are two logos which i've got so far.Neither of those are my work !!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would be happy if i get a logo where the bug is animated.

I wouldn't use an animated bug unless you're planning to use a flash logo, since GIFs aren't the best images in the world...

Btw, simplicity is good

Posted Image

I made one that doesn't really fit with your current layout, but you could always modify the color scheme.

Thanks a lot Dooga for the logo . It is clean and neat.I am planning to release two versions of my site - a lo-fi and a high-fi one.Maybe if someone could do a logo with flash , I would use it in the flash version of my site !!!

I am eagerly waiting for few more entries before i can pick up the final one by means of a poll. It helps having multiple logo designs ,as i have a different plan for them. And my sincere thanks to Dooga for coming out with such a clean logo. It resembles the windows vista colour scheme.

i saw in your other posts you want somthing animated.if you tell me which logo you are going to use give me the image ill animate it through flash.PS: you dont need to double post

I am waiting for a couple others to finish off their work before choosing which one I actually need. So ,i will be giving you an image shortly to animate it. Inbetween if you can create one yourself ,please go ahead with it.

Here are some of mine. They go from my fave to least fave. I can make changes to them easy and fast if you like also. If you don't like them tell me how i can fix them.

Here they are

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can put a bee in the last one also if you like. Also if you dont like any of the bee pics i have email one you like and have copyright too and i'll put it in there.

OK if you do PM me or email is the best at boozker@gmail.com.