Saint_Michael

Rachet & Clank Sig 11 Versions

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

I tried different layer properties and it was hard to figure out a perfect layering property for it.

Which looks better.

I liek the 2nd one down on the left. there is a nicer blend of the character and the background. He is slightly softer than the background, and the colors are blended very well. I like it :)

Posted Image

this one [first one] is the best, imo. The others are too blurry/dark/monotone.

I like that grain effect...it looks good with that render. The text seems to not fit very well though...maybe if you made it like a part number on his gun...ish...thing?

Overall, nice sig mike. :)

[and for the people talking about columns, the pictures are arranged differently if you have a different resolution/browser size.]

Hmm... After looking at them all for about 5 minutes straight(>_>), I'd have to say I agree with Johnny, the first one is the best IMO. Although, I also like the second one. And yeah, I also agree with Johnny on the text issue, just doesn't seem to fit.In an out of ten rating, I'd give it an 8/10.(man, I use edit WAY too much)

Edited by SarCasM (see edit history)

i think that the second one left is the best it totally rocks, how long have you spent doing this, its awsome and im really likin it, nice one, what program you been using i guess photoshop because that is some wicked graphics, very nice and clean aswell, gotta admit a bit of jealousy maybe seeping through lol, no seriosuly that is really goo ncie one and keep up wit the wicked art work, do you have any more plans to do any more or is this a one off? very ncie well done

I personally like the second and third one the best. The other ones are either to hard to see and hurt the eyes or are to dark or light. I like how you kept the second one in sorta a black and white color scheme and for ones with colors I like the third.