xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hadi

No Spam, No Ads, No Virus And Real Money Only for professional Stock buisness man

HEy Everyone I hope you'll Like the following,
It started like this: One day our neighboor came to our house. He sat on the computer, and downloaded some kind of a programm and then the next thing I knew is that he got 500$. So he told me that this is a stock marketing company that you depose money to it up to 50000$ and you just buy some stocks and if their cost get higher then you could sell them to the company and get the difference. It's a piece of cake. My neighboor deposed about 1000$ and now he has over 3000$ in just 2 months. But the risk is big so don't blame me. You can start by downloading the stock marketing programm from here Hybrid Solutions. So enjoy

I am a skeptic by nature. So there is no way I can believe that someone is going to just hand over that kind of cash. I don't care what the risk is. You'd have better luck not getting wet by jumping into a sticker bush wearing a suit made of water balloons. :)

oh moolkye, but they will! they absoloutly will! that is the world of buisness for you, if you buy somthing that another company wants bad enough they will pay you allot to get it so they can keep it until the price goes up and sell it! thats just how it works in the buisness world!

If you really want to make money on the stockmarket in really short time than use an automated trading software!! That will work better and i think you will get less risk. If you are looking for a automated trading software, just search in google! The software is not free!

HEy Everyone I hope you'll Like the following,It started like this: One day our neighboor came to our house. He sat on the computer, and downloaded some kind of a programm and then the next thing I knew is that he got 500$. So he told me that this is a stock marketing company that you depose money to it up to 50000$ and you just buy some stocks and if their cost get higher then you could sell them to the company and get the difference. It's a piece of cake. My neighboor deposed about 1000$ and now he has over 3000$ in just 2 months. But the risk is big so don't blame me. You can start by downloading the stock marketing programm from here Hybrid Solutions. So enjoy

hadi, please do your research because it doesn't sound like you know too much about the market and where stocks come from or how they are bought and sold. you are also giving advice in another thread that i don't think you're qualified to give. you don't buy stocks from a company and you don't sell stocks from a company. you buy stocks through other investors through a broker. when someone sells a stock, that stock becomes available to be bought through a broker to another investor. there ARE some stocks you can buy directly through the company but that's rare or a company may release a certain amount of shares for a broker to sell to investors. but you are still not really buying directly through the company but the original investors of the company that hold stock in it. it's NOT a piece of cake and if i hear you giving that sort of advice again, i am going to see to it that your post is deleted because i can't sit back reading bad advice and watching people believe what they read and lose their hard earned money.

so again, YOU need to do your research before you start investing. i give you that advice because i don't want to see you lose your money either.