xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Happy Mothers' Day say love to moms

today is the 2nd sunday of May that is mother's day,as you know.with a poem to bless...

M - O - T - H - E - R

"M" is for the million things she gave me,

"O" means only that she's growing old;

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me;

"H" is for her heart of purest gold;

"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining;

"R" means right, and right she'll always be;

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER";

A word that means the world to me.

-Howard Johnson (c. 1915)

aw http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ mothers day every1 hah....too bad mine is on vacation in the philippines =( but at least shes wit her mother =) cant wait till she gets back cuz ive been all alone wit my brother for a whole month and taken care of everything here SUCKS lol but at least i have no curfew...not lke i really did neways when she wus here heh

today is the 2nd sunday of May that is mother's day,as you know.with a poem to bless...

Say, I am a mother, so this includes me. THANKS HULUNES! The poem is so sweet of you. My daughter and son-in-law just brought me over a chocolate cake with a nice card. Glad someone in my family remembered. Both my husband and my mothers are gone. My husband says since I am not "his mother" he doesn't honor mother's day. :)

to Mich:well,my late congratulations to u for yesterday,i did not know there is a mom in our forum. :) enjoy your stay here.

to Mich:

well,my late congratulations to u for yesterday,i did not know there is a mom in our forum. :D

enjoy your stay here.

Well, surprise :) , surprise :D . I sneaked in here in January and have really been enjoying myself. Everybody is so helpful and kind. I am not only a Mom, but (through marriage) a step-great-grandmother. My daughter's husband has a daughter from his 1st marriage who has 2 boys. I like to tease my daughter since she doesn't have any children of her own that I am not a grandmother and she is, by virtue of her husband's daughter. :) She is not to keen on this interpretation.

Bumped this one up for the 2007 Mother' Day. Happy Mothers' Day to all the Mummys on Trap 17. Expecially to mummy2courtney!

mothers are great in raising us up!Thanks to all mothers~~!!Although it is not Mother's Day today~~~!!Best Wishes to all mothers!I love you, Mama~~!!我爱你,妈妈~~!!