xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Got My Forum Up

Hai,I think you on the good way but i think you should make the forum more attractive to the visitor,So they will come back.I have see that you used a standard phpbb template for your forum i think you should make a nice banner with a program like photoshop or something at the top of your forum.The banner make you site/forum more special so the visitors come back.I think you really on the good way with starting up a forum but you must make it more attractive to the people :)

Edited by mocrohangout (see edit history)

the site looks good but what i want to know is who you do your advertising with as is this real

Most users ever online was 29769

anaway it looks god the design but have you considerd switsching board types to IPB or VBulliten?

there are only 60 members there so how can there ever be 29000+ users online.anyway, nice portal and nice skin. but i didn't understand what this site is really about?

I dislike the Red when first loading your site, however the whole site as a whol looks better then alot i ahv seen around. So what excatly is your site about and how does it get updated etc? Like, do you have your own stuff you prodeuce or dos it come from other sources?

Site looks very professional =) I have just 2 comments to add though. PINK LMFAO!!! =D and GO ARMY!! =DBut seriously it looks great, perhaps you should make some sites for companies and charge them out the yinyang.