xisto Community
somu

Unable To Set Up Trouble with initial setup

I had got a domain and registered (yesterday) under PLAN3S. The status still shows that it is pending. What do i need to do to get myself started. I cant even access my cpanel. Honestly, I dont know how to get to the cpanel from where i stand.

Computinghost Account Question

Did you receive an email with the cpanel account access information? It should be something like:

your
( replace "your_domain.com" with the actual domain name)
and then a password screen should appear before the cpanel access is allowed.

The next step is to use a File Transfer program to upload the files into the public_html directory on your account.

where did you buy the domain? did you get it at Xisto - Web Hosting. if you registered it externaly make sure you set the right nameeservers. Namerservers may take up to 48 hours to propagate. :)

2 Accounts in yesterdays new signup batch had problems clearing the security checks. In such cases, the order is delayed by 24 hours and we wait for confirmation from 2CheckOut.comYour should have been dispatched by now. Kindly check your email.

Thanks for the help. It took about 24 hours for everything to come back to normal. Now I can access my cpanel without any glitches.However, I am having difficulty accessing the ssh terminal. What user name and password is expected? is it the cpanel username or my Xisto - Web Hosting username

I have the exact same problem as Somu here... And frankly i'm very disappointed. I expect my chosen host to activate my account almost instantly. I've been waiting over 5 hours now but i'm prepared to give the situation the benefit of the doubt... For now due to what elevenmil said.

I registered my domain about a week ago and have already had it successfully pointed at other nameservers and they worked. Goddady don't take anywhere near 48 hours to update nameservers so that isn't the case... And neither is my 2Checkout security check as I signed up using Paypal.

Can an admin (or someone with Xisto - Web Hosting access) please give me an ETA on when I can expect my account to be activated? Regards.