xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Soggy Sock GRRrrrr I hate this...

Ok so you are thirsty in the middle of the night. You get up to go get a glass of whatever and you get ice and a drink in a glass. And come back to bed. I get up in the morning and go to get breakfast, in my drawers and socks (floors get cold overnight), and I step into a puddle of water that was left from an ice cube that did not fall all the way out of the ice chute on the fridge door.NOW MY SOCK IS WET!!! There is nothing more irritating then having a wet sock. And not 2 wet socks, just one.I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Whew ok, got that out of my system!

two words "I Agree" lol, i hate it when that happens, or when my sister doesn't pick up the huge puddle of water she leaves in the bathrrom and i step in it and have the wet sock on ^_^it is annoying!!

What? At some point in our lives we all have to wear socks. I've had that problem living with the king slob that is my brother. Those random pieces of ice do suck completely, especially when you have no other pairs of sock that are clean- or when you step in the same puddle twice or more. I know how you feel. Don't worry.

If you wear slippers like in Japan their goes your sock prob.Shoes are exchanged for slippers inside Japanese homes, small clinics or businesses. This fact will become so automatic that you will return home and immediately take your shoes off before stepping into your house. All your relatives will look at you funny. * If a building you enter has an elevated floor right after the entryway, and you see slippers set out and places for you to put shoes, this means you should take yours off before going any farther. When in doubt, lurk around until somebody else come in, then follow his example. * Slippers are hard to keep on, especially if you have big feet. Keep them on your feet by affecting a shuffling walk. If you lose one, step back into it and pretend nothing happened. * Don't wear slippers on tatami--it frays the mats. Step out of the slippers outside the door to the tatami room. * When going into the toilet area, exchange your slippers with the toilet slippers inside the bathroom. This keeps any messy stuff you encounter in there from being tracked all over the rest of the building. Remember to exchange the toilet slippers for your regular slippers when you leave, and spare yourself the embarrassment of returning to your party with a pair of brightly colored plastic slippers that have pictures of peeing cherubs on them.

Darn you, DARN DIRTY WET SOCKS!

Agree'd. I hate wet socks, then they just like....pick up...dirt, and..stuff :).

Socks should all be water proof. Like watches.

- or when you step in the same puddle twice or more.

If you step in the same one twice, you're silly for not cleaning it up the first time ;p
But yeah.. wet socks make people sad. Or wet shoes, because of the rain.. because when my shoes get wet, it seems like I'm never in an area where I can change out of them, and they take forever to dry. ;.;
Maybe I'll keep spare shoes in my car o.o

leeleelee: I didn't know all that. There are bathroom slippers? Cooool! But then again I would hate to step in a puddle in the bathroom. Ewwww!The moral of the story here is, if you drop or spill something, for dear apes sake, clean it up!It's like women getting mad about the whole wet toilet seat thing. i can understand now! :)

Wet socks are by far the most impossible things to put on. A lot of my socks are really small because I need to buy new ones and they are hard enough to get on as it is. Why are they so evil water usually acts as a lubricant when you put it on something so why can't my socks come on easier. Its just one of those things that are annoying and are a part of daily life.

Soggy socks are the worst things...If they are wet, I don't bother to try them on. It's TOUGH to put on and ANNOYING to take off. Plus, the stench will get worse.