xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
skullz

Goths

in my school I get called goth/emo  alot  and that really annoys me not that I hate emos/goths cause my bestfriend is one , however everytime I walk pass them they call me a goth or ask me if I'm a goth and I get really angry becuase I've had enough of  answering  NO! but they're just a bunch of typical idiots who thinks that  who ever wears dark clothes or likes the colour black is a goth now that's just putting people into categories I mean just because some other people are different to them they get put into the goth/emo  catergory straight away.

-reply by Neko-Chan

I am the only goth at my schoolGoths

when it was non uni day at school I expressed myself through wearing some of my goth clothes and makeup and most people were staring and pointing at me because I looked different to them some people would not go near me and some were in at my face saying goth and asking daft questions do you slit you rists like emos (which I don't) ect this was sooooooooo anoying but one teacher said ignore them and that I looked origanal I do not think people should ask questions that they are small minded about

my mum and dad are cool about the way I dress so why can't otheres be the same. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley11.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif 

-reply by fallen angel