xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sasuki

Haliho just wanted to say howdy :P

Hello guys!!!! i'm from portugal and my name is Miguel :)I have learned to code in html 4.01, css and javascript... and so i'm trying to create some good sites with my little skills and i wish i can do that here perhaps... :D I also know c, c++ and java, so if anyone needs a bit of help... don't hesitate :)cheers guys

hi Miguel,welcome to Xisto community.like what you said ,you can use your great skill in programming to build your site and help other guys who are in help on this aspect.well,enjoy your stay here,good luck. :)

Welcome to Trap forums, Sasuki. I'm Tracey ! I'm sure you'll have a good time here =)What do you mean by your doubts on HTML? You mean your satisfation or what you know about HTML?

Hi Sasuki, Welcome to the trap 17 forum from one of the elder members. You will be very helpful here if you know all that coding. I am still an amateur at it and may tap you for info some time. People here are friendly and very helpful. I have been here since January. Been building my site and now I have some customers to help build sites of their own. That is more than I ever had at my old host site. Traffic here is better by far. :)

i know... i've hosted my site now... yesterday i had to make a lot of changes to the aspect of my site mainly :D but now it's on :)

the url is this if anyone is interested in it,

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

:)

What do you mean by your doubts on HTML? You mean your satisfation or what you know about HTML?

i meant where i can help solving questions about html and where i can put mine :D

I am still an amateur

i am too... but any question anyone has i'll glad to try to solve it. To be true , i've been coding for some years, but i'm still learning all the time B)

The hosting is really awesome... it's one of the best hosting around and that credit program is very good :D The hosting site responds to all my needs and i hope it stay that way hehehehe

cheers
Edited by sasuki (see edit history)