xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Shadowelite.net Site Review

It's a bit clunky and it looks like you didn't do very much to it aside from adding your own content. The header image also seem slike it's placed there instead of looking like it fits. The text doesn't really stand out from it either. Um, I'd probably say a 6/10, but you could definitely do better on organization and design.However the link in your signature is pretty nicely done, but again...is that a skin or did you modify something that already exists?

It's a bit clunky and it looks like you didn't do very much to it aside from adding your own content. The header image also seem slike it's placed there instead of looking like it fits. The text doesn't really stand out from it either. Um, I'd probably say a 6/10, but you could definitely do better on organization and design.
However the link in your signature is pretty nicely done, but again...is that a skin or did you modify something that already exists?

im sorry if any of you have visited the site within the last 10 days you are only able to view the invision free forums.. the original site will be back up shortly i will keep you posted..

site has been updated please visit http://shadowelite.net/ Xisto hosted site
Edited by garbage (see edit history)