xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Forum Viewing Under Firefox Vs. Ie

Hello,I guess this would be a suggestion, I odnt really know. Well, on your forums when I click your Trap 17 logo, it send me no where. I think it just refreshed the page. I thoguth it was just a little script glitch. Then I tried it in Internet Explorer and the logo sent me back to the main forum index. Is it possible to make it like that in Firefox?This is weird how it doesnt work, it should.Thanks,huskerP.S it might just be my computer. Are other Firefox users encountering this same error?

The question is, which one is it "meant" to do? =DBut seriously, it doesn't really matter as you can get back to the main forum index without much pain. In fact, I've never clicked the logo before until now =p

yeah it has been happening to me and i did the same tried it in internet explorer and it works, but as you say we can get home in diffrent ways so its no that much of a problem!!!but if they are able to sort the problem then that would be brilliant!!!\kyle

Yeah, I owuld really like this problem fized but it isn't that big of a deal.Is there another link to get to the forum index? I have to go to my address bar and erase some of the stuff after / to get back to main forum because I couldn't find another link.

Posted Image

thats how the forum looks to me, clicking the Xisto logo refreshes the page, clicking the words "free web hosting no ads" just below it takes you to the Xisto main homepage, if you want to return to the forum index you'll want to click the "free web hosting no ads" link thats below where is says "logged in as" that will take you to the forum index. so all your options are there, not really any need to go changing anything