xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FirefoxRocks

Help With Creating Account Invalid Username/Password

first off which username and password are you putting in? the ones that you want for your Admin Panel, or your forum information...

if it is for the forums it should ssay this right next to them

Please Enter your Forum Username Please Enter your Forum password

and for the Cpanel Info it should day this next to it

Enter a Username ( max. 8 characters allowed ) Enter a Password for your Account

so in the Area for your forum information, put the origional username you signed up for, and the password you are using...

then for the Cpanel information, put the cpanel username that you said you were going to use when you generated your application..

FirefoxRocks,Please PM me with all necessary information, desired sub-domain or domain name, your forum name and password, desired cpanel name and password, which hosting plan, and I will try to create it for your behalf.

He is the admin, of the site plus he has direct access to your account info anyways.you can always change your password after your situation is fixed.

Can I actually trust you to handle my password and information?

It is always wise to practice safe-guard with your login information. It is perfectly alright for feeling uncomfortable sharing your login information with anyone.

When I have to create hosting for you, I will have to make cPanel login info that may not be something you'd want. That is why I have asked for your desired cPanel name. When I choose a password for your cPanel and should you decide to change it back, it will cost you 10 hosting credits. And thus, I've asked you for desired password.

So instead of going through this hassle I thought I would try to create your account using the process page. This will tell me what step was taking a glitch for you to create your own account.

Feel free to PM me or try your activation again.