xisto Community
garbage

Help With Phpbb Image Folder Location image folder

Ive created my phpbb board thru the fantastico thru my cpanel.. i know that i need to go to the images folder for the phpbb to edit my banner which this is what im trying to do. but i have no clue on how to get to that folder. since i went thru fantastico.. can anyone help

via the cpanel, select File Manager and navigate to the folder by ckicking on the icons.

I assume that you have read up on the topic found here? :

https://www.phpbb.com/kb/article.php?article_id=18

Scroll down and find this sub-heading: How do I replace the phpBB2 logo with my own?

yes i did but i dont have that folder installed on my drive outside of where everit is on fantastico. see i went to fantastico on my cpanel thru Xisto it asked me for a nmae of the folder in which i wanted the forums in. and login name and password and i weas set.. i didnt know where to go to find the files. but i did read on how to alter the banner .. thnx tho