xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bcdragon

Xiahost

Well i have with them for reseller for almost a month. I bought the server for two months to test it out. Well i can't get any of my sites to loadOn the server stats it says deltas fine, yet i can't get them to open.2 of my sites
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
http://ww2.westgamers.com/?folio=9POR7JU99
Let
me knowif you can load them.Thanks - John

they both work and they look like clean designs as well. But if your going to compete with other webhosts I drop the spalsh page and use the space to put all the info you can about hte hosting plans you offer or you will be coming up short for customers.

Both were loading fine for me, too.And I'll repeat what SM said, that Splash page needs to entice people to sign-up to your program. Nice Graphic, but it doesn't tell me anything about what you do or how to sign-up for the re-seller plans you offer. Marketing the name isn't enough. Describe your services and add some links to the sign-up page.

well why can't i see it on my computer?i went to my school and it was fine when i get home to my computers i can't get in... Any ideas. also click on the image well take you to the forums.

From your home computer, try pinging your domain name. Open the command window (Start > Run > type CMD and enter). Then type ping http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and see if the IP address returns. If no response is showing up then it's the connection between your ISP and your server. Perhaps your firewall, ISP or someting between your computer and ISP is/are blocking the proper connection.

If you cannot resolve the issue with a quick solution, click on Xisto Readme in my signature and look for "Editing HOSTS file" topic. Enter your dedicated IP address after 127.0.0.1, save it and try entering your URL in browser again.

Another thought: check your browser security setting and blocked/trusted site listing. Add your domain names as part of trusted site.

well why can't i see it on my computer?
i went to my school and it was fine when i get home to my computers i can't get in...

Any ideas. also click on the image well take you to the forums.

Ok just getting on it..soon will get the solution

XiaHost requested a Termination. As security info, We got the username and password. Hence we terminated the account and the billing info was removed from our Billing system.