xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

Hello Everybody

Hi,My name is husker. I joined becuase I am interested in your free hosting service. I live in Colorado, but a obviously a big Nebraska Cornhuskers fan.I hope to see you all around

Edited by husker (see edit history)

well hell to you tooo husker, lolHello husker...and welcome to the site, i hope you enjoy your stay here and umm have fun!!we can alwas use more colorodo people here

Welcome Husker to Xisto.com! It's the best free hosting you'll ever see this side of cyberspace. But you must already know that if your here. lol. Anyway, I'm JC05 welcoming you to the Xisto Family. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Xisto husker. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and it really does have great webhosting. You can call me either Slay or Cory and if you have any questions feel free to ask. <_< Colorado huh? I've been there once or twice in my life, dont remember anything though considerin' it was a few years ago. lol

welcome to the site, you near south park?? <_< enjoy your stay make sure to read up on the rules and what not to get yourself aquainted with the site and go ahead and do some posting.

Hello,Thank you all for your warm welcomes. Slay: Colorado is great, you should come back some time and look at the mountains.I hope to see you all around the forum.Husker

You joined while I was away, but a belated Welcome to Trap 17 from one of the elders of the site, anyway. People are warm and friendly around here. Helpful, besides. I just got back from your way. Was in Nevada, Utah and Colorado. Ran home from there across I70 through those beautiful mountains, up through Denver to I80 and home to Michigan. Guess I went through the cornhusker state on my way as well. Make lots of posts so you can get hosted soon. :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)