xisto Community

Posted Image

^most recent

No brushing, no filters, no burn/dodge tool, no smudging, no premade renders

I made the render in c4d then I duplicated it alot and messed around with layer and coloring settings and thats what I got, then I air brushed over it to make it look better. I was kinda tired so i just threw on some text.

Heres some older ones I made

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The most recent one is nice and colorful <_<. The other four look nice together. Could use more text work, though. But, text is usually the hard part. Anywho, nice sigs.

wow those are so cool i think you may have a bit of talent there well done my friend and keep up with the sig maming cos u have skill, thanks again and keep up da good work, also maybe you should setup some psds for people to create there own from your design, im sure you would see some good results, but any ways keep up the wicked art work and have fun wit it, well done!!!

I have to agree the first one is awesome got some good color some nice depth to it as well.

The first one is definitely cool. Different from that style that everyone's sort of dropping into lately.

On the older ones -- The renders look like typical extrude business, but I like the effects/text on sigs themselves.

And I like the quote on that last one. Reminds me of when I used to put quotes on mine. I stopped doing that...wonder why...

[i also keep forgetting to put johnny2 on my new ones...]