xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Ten Commandment Day! Hey happy TCD guys

Hey people! Guess what! I am excited. It is Ten Commandment Day! This means that to all Christians around the world, I want to wish you happy Ten commandment Day. It is a day for us to remember the set of laws, still valid, that God gave to Moses on Mt. Sinai.

During today guys, I want us to remeber all of them, and make sure we put them into practice each and every day. We need to also remember one of the most important, but long forgotten, 4th commandment, which states that Saturday is sabbath, the seventh day. I know it is hard for some Christians to choke down. And this is because for centuries now we have worshiped on a day that was designated wrongly by church leaders. No where in the Bible does it state that we are to go to church on the first day of the week. As a matter of fact, even to the end of the Bible were the disciples keeping the sabbath and in Revelation is says that those that go to heaven will be those that keep God's commandments, the Ten Commandments. This includes the fourth commandment. Remeber the old law? Moses law? It was written with handwriting, on paper. The Ten Commandments were written on stone, by God's very own hand. So we need to remember

that.

Anyway guys. Happy TCD and I want us all around the world to remember God's saving grace, sent to us by His Son, which died so unselfishly for us. Have a greqat day guys!

Note: I saw Easter and Christmas in General talk, so I thought this is the right place, this isn't a debate, it is a reminder. If needed, please move.

I know. Hey sorry guys. Type it in google, or visit http://www.tencommandmentsday.com/ It will give you more info. No this is not spam. This is not an official Holiday, but a religious movement taht is trying to revive the Ten Commandments. I thought I owuld do my part and post on it. So if you are a Christian, or even believe in God, post your views on The Ten Commandments. Sorry about not clearing that up. Yeah, May 7th is the main part of it guys.

I'm pretty sure this isnt just for Christians, wouldnt wanna be hogging it all <_<. But, that is something. If only it were for more than one day. (Oh, and the Sabbath is really on a Friday.)

Yeah various churches are holding seminars and stuff. Actually, I am surprised you mentioned and acknowledged the Sabbath. It is actually, Friday night, untill Saturday night. Sound Jewish? It actually isn't. I am actually a Seventh Day Adventist. I have to remind people, not David Koresh, he claimed he had it right, that was only half true. No we are actually more about than Sabbath than anything. But anyway, to stay on topic, yeah, there was several HUGE seminars around the country. Just a great time to remember the Ten Commandments God set aside. It is also a mission you could say, to get more people to realize the importance of The Ten Commandments. And yes, Non-believers, you can join in the fun too. <_<