xisto Community
autumn_in_bethany

For Harry Potter Haters

I began to read all the Harry Potter books (except the last one) as they were coming from around 2 years ago and I can say that they stir your imagination quite a lot, and even though I can't say I like them a lot now as I liked them back then, they sure are pretty cool.Too bad the movies were like with too many stupid special effects and the acting was bad for my taste.

Harry Potter......Not just for children!I am an old foggy, and have to tell you, I loved the movies. All of them. Unfortunatly, I never read any of the books. When I was a kid growing up we had books like "Little house on the Prarie" and the Nancy Drew and Hardy boys series. And my personal favorite, the Walter Farely series, "The Black Stallion." None of this wild fantasy/sci fi kind of stuff. Harry Potter books, had they come out in my childhood, would of been banned/burned, or forbidden for children to read since they were based on witchcraft/magic. Things were a lot different back then. (ok, way back then) Used to, TV commercials couldn't even show a bra on a live woman, they would only show the woman talking about how comfy the bra was and how well it supported them, but they would only show the bra on a maniquin, not on a real woman. Now Victoria Secrets models parade down runways in outfits that don't leave anything to the imagination.

harry potter is the best of the best you guys shouldn't even write things about him until you read the book they are magical and i you have read it you probably didn't finish reading the book....you guys are nothing but haters and you guys are full of jealousy ...so just give it a chance and read it :)

Agree to (i love harry potter books) they are truly magical and wonderful they just make you go off and just view a whole new world and its just brilliant... the author is brilliant and even tho its now very old its always will be a great book for anyone to read any age and that's just the great thing about it and the movies are also very great ....im such a huge harry potter geek till this day :P and what im not ashamed!!! harry potter till the END!!!!!

:D