xisto Community
LeeSUHH

What Is 420?

lol i have seen loads of people's nicnames on forums and blogs as chris420 or gangsta420 or ace420 and so on. I have seen so many and now i might know why lol. Thanks for this. It might mean something different like but now i know a solution.

Sorry for my incomprehensible english :PI have heard it was on april 20th and time was 4:20 while some people (maybe bob marley [joke]hehe) put pipes on the lips, and they even didnt think about that but they saw it and started to celebrite it. :POnce me and my friend done same thing.. It was 23:05 and date was 23 may. :PWe got high at this moment when we saw that and it was just crazy, and now we celebrite it too.And another date is 615.It's just very very interesting - lots of things coincide and when I'm high with friends it's insane!! We understand eachothers from half of the word.-reply by doesnt matter

i know 420 is a cop code for possession of marijuana, but i think it all started from a group of stoners who would meet everyday at 4:20pm to blaze it up together. Its amazing how far those simple 3 numbers have come!