xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zabb

Voting Albus Vs. Zabb Animation Round 2

I like Albus one?s more. Not for any technical reason really. I dont like how the first looks, maybe because it?s a photograph and it doesn?t help to make it real because you know water won?t do that effect in a human body. With the "comic" look you see that there?s the same lightning going on again and again (maybe there should be another frame to make it smoother) but you notice that is a drawing and you tend to accept it more naturally.

Anyway I don?t understand... there?s nothing in that drawing that could be reffered with "Big Red". In fact black & blue are dominant.

But my vote for Albus

I'm going with Zabb for this one. The water animation is quite well done and I think looks pretty realistic. The border should have gone over her hair though, it looks out of place as it is.Albus, you need to put more frames in your animations so it looks smoother and a background would have been good too. I assume "Big Red" is another nick-name you go by as you have used it a few times. Perhaps it would have been an idea to give the render red hair so it fits with the name.Zabb [1]Albus [1]

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

First off I think we should follow the vote format of the quote thing, to make it easier and so that it stands out. (see below) My vote goes to Zabb because I like the water effect or reflection of the girl and then the ripples. You should make a tutorial on how to do that. (PM me if you do). Otherwise good job Ablus and good luck. Nice work both of you. <_<

Zabb [2]

Albus [1]

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

Zab wins this again nice animation albus your sig need more.Zabb [3]Albus [1]