xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Soul Calibur Sig

Posted Image

I don't know why but picking the right layer properties is the hardest one with this sig. about 20 layers with some unique lighting effects that you can't visually see in this sig.

I think, sometimes, you use more brightness/lighten on the render instead of contrast/overlay/soft light. Which is not really a good combination for such a background. Also, bottom-left could use more "destruction", if you will, like with the right.

colors are good and so is the brushing but the light glow rright in the middle needs work it doesnt look right or good.. but thats just my opinion

Mike, I think you're overdoing it with the glow in your latest sigs. The glow seems to override everything else in the sig and makes it lose detail, so all the eye can focus on is this white blob. In my opinion, (for what it counts) a glow should be just that, a subtle glow, not an eye piercing, white hot looking glare. Turn down the lights man, you're blinding me! <_<

Yep this sig got trashed at another site I posted at. Was trying this len flare trick and it went to "poop*. Let just say i was told to look at more tutorials after posting this.