xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bertram

Sonic Sig

Sonic render is bit too dark on my screen. This is completely different from your anime signature. This one is very dark in mood.I can see the darker render on the left but the right corner render is very dark (unless you were going for that look).My rating: 7

Hrm? I know the right iss darker than the one to the left, cuz I made it like that. But I can still see it pretty well.Maybe you have a real dark screen, or maybe mine are to light =S

Sometimes colors appear darker on a Mac. Or is it the other way around? Either way, i agree: the one on the right is too dark. Also, a left edge would have done nicely.Rating: 7; as well.

it looks decent but it is a bit too dark . i know that the render oon the right side is dark naturally.. but the one one the left should be that dark.. if you can re do it try to lighten it up a bit it will definately help out and look alot better

agree on the dark part heres something that oyu can work with that I'm trying out as well is oyu make a new layer fill it in black go to filter then lens flare and then work with the layer properties to make it look bright then it originally looks.The background is ok, would drop the render on the left move the render on the right over and then center the text in the open space on the left.

Gosh, you guys seems to hate the dark theme ^^But even I can agree that it's pretty dark =P But I've lost my .psd file in a computer crasch, so i leave it like that and tryin' to make something better next time instead =)