xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rusty

Hacker Poll Black or White

What kind of hacker are you?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am just interested in the online community of Trap 17 and if you want to print why you are the certain kind of hacker then go ahead by all means.Who knows, someone might hire you (unless you are a dedicated black hat).

hmmmmmm.....im not realy shure...drivei think it is a gray hat ... when you hack just for fun...and not to damage orhers..i mean...me and my pal hacked winXP in school for about 3 hors...and in the end we just wanted to see teachers face :):D:Dand yes, i learned how to hack phpNuke (and alike) in about half an hour....but i dont do that...i used to play with SSH...restarting pals computer, ejecting his cd-rom...all that just for fun....:D:D:D

not hacker just script kiddy.Try SQL Injection with some web that do not make of good code or has good security. but not to destroy them Cause I don't want go into jail :D just tell them to fix out they code gg! '1 or '1' :)

the reasons people say why they aren't hackers are somewhat amusing. I know someone's dad who is a white hacker & does it for a living to--he says his job is to get into competing companies computers--so I thought that was pretty cool

Hmm..interesting so far,I suppose it is safer to not be a hacker because microsoft consider most hackers their enemies, as black hats consider microsoft as their enemies because microsoft are anti-open source and such like.But being a white hat must be pretty good as you are being paid to do something that gives you the thrill and paid well at that and of course its all legal.As for the grey hats they have a bit of fun and pranks as well as being paid to be "good" hackers.

Not a hackerIt is best way , a hacker can create many damage to world economy ! I don't want become a hacker but i know much skill as them ! I never attack or damage anyone , i too never test skill of myself ! But i always study much and more skill to defend ! :):D:DB)B)

Hacking for fun is about as far as it should go. If you hack to screw up other people's stuff thats just mean. Would you want that to happen to you? To get all of your crap fried or information stolen? That would suck. I've had my computer fried before and that wasn't fun. Though I did find out who it was. And we will leave it at that.

Wow a load of people looked at this poll yet no one posted in it,anyway yeah I agree with you ronin because some of these hackers just hack innocent peoples without anybody provoking them and then they just destroy the persons stuff and that is just being a *BLEEP*

what are the different hats? are they like different levels or something? :DAnyway, I don't get why people hack for, espcially when hacking into other people's accounts etc... don't hackers have better things to do then make things difficult for other people :)