xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Samuel

Buying Phones

What would be a good Mobile Phone that has:InternetGamesBluetoothCameraAnd other things... And please tell me the name of the phone,where to get the phone and the price of the phone.

Hm, unless you are ready to buy it is hard to tell you which one. Though it is easy to tell you which phones have those features, I am saying it is difficult only because we don't know where you live and whether any particular phone that we are going to suggest has a market in your country. So, it would be nice for us to know in which country you are living and staying right now. Otherwise the next best option is to buy online. We can suggest you many. In my opinion Nokia is the best. But with that kind of features it won't be cheap. Visit Nokia official website and find out the right model.

As Dragonfly has said, without knowing your location its a bit difficult to help, but I would suggest the Sony Ericsson K700i. I've had it for a while and it works perfectly. It's well built and seems to withstand getting knocked about a bit! It reacts pretty quickly on the menus and is easy to use and navigate. It also looks pretty good: link.
When I got mine it cost about Ł80, but prices vary all over the world.

You should get the mpx200. I had it for a few years and it was really good to me. It has a lot of features and almost unlimited expandable memory, that is, if you can afford to shell out $$$ for memory card. It can go on the internet, txt, speaker phone, and it also runs on windows. Right now the phone would probably be around 70 dollarish. One setback about this phone is probably the calls. It drops calls and doesn't get good reception