xisto Community
amit nigam

Aliens Or Ancestors Or Some Kind Of God

Aliens : Real or Just Imagination  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hi friends.quite happy to see that almost 78% people agree with me.as far as your theory is concerned Mr. Cerebral Stasis actually the differnce in our opinion lie in the meters that we are using to measure the people .as far as intelligence is concerned einstien is great and he also has done many things that will definitely be helpful to humans in the long term. but i do agree that as far as service to mankind is concerned there were also equally good scientists. By the way, your site nhbfan is quite cool. is it hosted on Xisto and where did you get your domain registered as i m also planning to. Plz reply.Thanx.

dont be sad. i totally believe tht there must be someone else also. not because i am a scientist or some sort of visionary but because i know a little bit of probability and after stacking all the odds in favor and oppose on two sides i think the numbers surely point in one direction. the point is how can one imagine tht out of 10 raised to the power 24 stars (i.e. 1 followed by 24 zeros) life exists only on one. it would be quite absurd.also thousands of stories on area 51 and some other things , i believe, cannot be built on lies or just pure speculation.wat do u say??

if it exist, and i am not saing there are, i would say they are not so diferent from us ( i am refering from inteligents human been), it is only depends on the condision of the atmosfere, wheathe.. etc

I don't really know what to say... I mean... you've got an interesting theory but I kinda think you're being a bit narrowsighted amit nigam. There are lot of other plausible explanations for what you're talking about any you don't even mention... And you say "how were the pyramids built without tools or machienary..." You don't know that. They clearly used machienery, and it may have been as simple as cranes or as complex as telaporters... we don't know... but anyway, I just want to encourage you to be a bit more open-minded and be willing to make amendments to your theories... You don't know that some alien dudes dropped us off here... I think there might be other life out there, but if you really think they are the reason we are here then that raises the question of "where did they come from."

I personally believe in creation and a god, and there is an interesting idea that really makes me think that it isn't by chance that we came about... This exercpt is from an old magazine I have, and to me it is just more proof that there is some sort of creator out there:

Remember that infuriating, yet fascinating, contraption, the Rubik's cube?
If you do, you'll remember how extraordinarily difficult it was to get the right solution, even applying all one's intelligence.

Now imagine a blind man, randomly scrambling a Rubik's cube. How likely is it for him to get the right solution, by chance alone?

Ridiculous, you would say but not totally impossible.

Now say you have two blind men scrambling a cube each. What is the chance that they both hit upon the right solution, by chance, at the same time? Impossible?

British scientist Sir Fred Hoyle won the Nobel Prize for astronomy. He calculated the odds against a simple functioning protein molecule originating by chance in some primordial soup as being the same as if you filled the whole solar system shoulder-to-shoulder with blind men and their Rubik's cubes, then expected them all to get the right solution at the same time.

Remember, children are being taught that not only such a non-living molecule, but all the other complicated machinery needed to make a living thing, arose by chance once upon a time.

Sir Fred Hoyle once believed this story, but now says it is 'nonsense of a high order'.

What then takes more faith to believe in the Bible's account of supernatural, intelligent creation, or to believe that life evolved, which is a way of trying to do away with the need for God?

Edited by cangor (see edit history)

Dunno about people seeing aliens but I really don't beleave them. I simply think there lonely and need atention or something. Personolly I find them pathetic. But I do beleave there are aliens out there or humans like us but then little difrent or same.Why coudt be there a nother earth the universe is so large, and why always aliens I hate hollywood they make them scary and stuff based on insects and lizards. They dont have 2 be scary. Also piramides there yust dead mans graves nothing more. People make up 2 much story's you can interpen a old tale anyway you like and thats why there are story's like thatI saw on discovery yesterday a report about the pirimid, some woman created a simpel triangel with couple bars and glas. And she said she coud master the power. I was like ye right...She coundt show it ofcourse noo you cant see it but feel it right more excuses I yust find those people lame making up stuff and making aliens scary.I say peace for all and 1 day when our teliscopes do reach the sight we need to find that 1 planet. Then all those idiots and frauds will be proven rong for making up stuff then am verry happy :)

god well how can he make himself but he might have existed but it could be a fabel/myth

He IS a fable. He's just a very old fable that a lot of people believe in.

i believe you there is other life forms out there we just havent discoverd them but do we really want to discover them

What's the worst that could happen? They could be ugly creatures bent on conquest. We'd have a lot in common. Even if there is other life, the chances of us meeting in this gigantic galaxy are astronomical (excuse the pun). Of course, it's possible, and it may have happened, but WE may never meet THEM. If there's any meeting that will be done, I'm sure that it will take a far more intelligent form of life than we humans to initiate it.

You know what I find quite interesting, how different this topic title is from the poll question itself.Sure, I believe there are other beings out there other than us. What I don't believe is that we're their offspring or anything. I believe that a devine being, the God of the universe, created many different planets and that as well as those planets and beings, he created our world. No sudden *bang* there it is, just a supernatural being deciding he was lonely and wanted people with freedom of choice, people who'd chose whether they loved him or not. Why make a species soo entirely different from all the others he'd made, when he knew this species would hurt him? Because of the end result. He'd have people with him who love him fully and not just because they weren't created to think otherwise.I think those other beings out there are probably aren't even in our solar system. One thing my religion doesn't teach, is how far out there these other beings are. The teachers used to say things like "There's creatures out there watching the story of the Earth unfold from Mars," but that's it. They were just giving examples. I think these creatures aren't even in our system because I think God wanted it so we are alone in the sense that no one else is in our solar system but His presense. I don't know that we'll ever get out of our solar system very far. Of course, I don't know what all EXACTLY we've actually done, but still. We're still having trouble even getting our people back and forth from our land to a single space station in orbit of the planet! He wants us to seek out the mystery of what lies beyond our stars, and all in all, I think He wants us to realize that we'll only know through him. The bible itself says there are other beings out there, in Hebrews in the strate translations, no paraphrases. There's an infinate amount of things out there, that's what I believe.

I've read in stories that, due to radiation belts and the distance of things outside our universe, we may be forever trapped in our Solar System, or even on Earth (or the near area). For all we know, we could be (as some theories suggest) a holographic simulation or some kind of contained experiment. It's kind of a disturbing thought, but considering all we know (or really, all we know about what all we don't know), it's a possible theory.

When it comesd to U.F.Os or Aliens the one thing that comes to my mind are the allegations that Army and Government people are trying to hide the facts of aliens visiting us. Now dont you think that Army and Government officials are also humans with families and out of the thousands of officials who are engaged in hiding the facts there atleast have to be a small percentage of people who would have leaked out the truths atleast to their family folks. We dont come across such officials very often who claim to have participated in such govt cover ups so naturally it leads me to think that there really isnt much to hide to begin with. Sure enough I agree with the fact that there must be hundreds of civilisations(if not less) considering the size of almost infinite space however, have they been in touch with us......is something that I find hard to believe.

Well, I would like to have my views on this, this theory comes up to many people's mind in India as here majority believe in God and stuff. For me I don't believe in any God or something, there maybe one but I actually turned into an atheist because of some other reasons not related to faith at all. But I am still not saying that there is definitely a God there.Well, as for you Amit, you have explained what you wanted to day in a very easy and elaborating manner and this is the first time someone's explaination got me into thinking whether what I think is right or wrong, I used to discard such theories before.I do believe there are alot of Aliens out there but they might not be intelligent than us but it could also be that on their planet life started just a couple of 100s of years back and the creatures on that planet are maybe what we were 10000s of years back.I don't believe in that going and coming back of our ancestors theory but even if it did happen, what if the "human" civilization vanished and the new one doesn't know how to contact us as we don't know how to contact them either.I don't believe that the pyramids were some extraordinary things but yeah it simply shows what are we humans capable of but it sometimes took over 20 years to build one pyramid and I don't think that it would have required twenty years to build one pyramid, they might have been more intelligent than what we are today, remember the weird shapes of their skulls?And actually to say, I got disappointed with this theory afterwards when you said that this theory of yours is completely based on your thinking and old written scriptures or books, as they might not be true and one persons opinion cannot always be true but you're theory might be true but then we have no particular way to find out and thats the reason some ideas are just burried away sometimes...

Well the big problem here is, most Atheists are doubting the existence of God and not proving his inexistence (note the term his, its intentional). And more over, claiming that there would be life on another planet or in another realm of existence is not fully unsubstantiated by religions, but its clearly not humans if you actually referred to the bible, im not sure what is taught in hindu but islam should also follow the same path of earth being mankinds only home. Aliens derivatorial term refers to stranger, and definitely any extra-terrestrial ACTUALLY FOUND would be classified as an Alien. But so far, all we can find out there is just space and elements. So which is the insubstantiated claim as of fact? Why are we holding on to the view of Aliens so strongly as if its a Religion. The belief that there is no true belief is a contradiction in its very nature, and thus there must be some truth to humanity's existence as well as purpose. But instead of focus'ing on the internal aspects, we decided to focus our time and energy to void our life story and talk about someone elses. I find this a type of escapism, one aspect of this is the actual intent to overthrow the culture of humanity that has been set thus far. One Alien can falter many religions and thus people who do not conform to religions might be forced to hold on to this (as a belief) to further reinforce their personal understanding. The derived mentality I seem to pick up is as I mention, a way to escape from all this religions that affect the world. "Just one Alien and these Religions will fall and I will be right". I am in no position to claim anything about aliens being existing or non-existing, but I daresay no one else would have the facts and substantiation to prove its existence.

I have to say yes because we found black holes witch we think lead to other galixies. If we could keep going though black holes there has to be space where there is life. I mean but what is weird as we can't see that far only to the planet a little farther then pluto. So there could be life in the milkyway. We just havn't found them and they havn't found us. It could be alien looking life or humanish life. If it is a robot it might as well be life. The only thing i don't know is if there be more advanced then us.