xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
matto

Khallo, Friends! I have entered the world of trap17.

Good morning everyone. My name is Matt, and I'm a 14-year old 9th grade student in San Francisco. Yup. I haven't done much in the sense of web-design in the past few years, as I've gone astray to play around with OS's and other programming languages... but I'm back!! I'm planning on making a website for this Jewish youth organization I have become involved in. Yeah. So, that'll be cool. Gonna see how much PHP I can remember...So yeah. Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to becoming a full-fledged member of this community... eventually. =D

Welcome to Trap 17! You should be able to get the hosting for your site soon, and there are loads of people here (me included) who are willing to help you if you can't remember everything <_< Good luck in getting the site up and running, and once again, welcome to this community!

hello matthew...welcome to Xisto community.well,here is a good place for you to host a web on your own easily.be active to earn enough credits to apply for your host,then hope you enjoy your stay here.